24.2.11

Those school uniforms made a joke, Made a joke of me and you


Above: Some old photos I dug up of me at a party.. Spent the first part of the week disappointed because we couldn't go on holiday to Holland (the passport office really fucked up :L ) but then got over it by going on lots of bike rides, shopping, reading and film watching, and late night phone calls with friends and lots of laughing so hard till your stomach hurts. I also managed to gouge part of my finger off (Ok, major exaggeration) with a kitchen knife and it kinda hurts to be typing this so I'm going to have to stop rambling. Have  great evening, Kisses..

P.S I have created a formspring account especially for you; my darling readers. so if you'd like to ask me anything (as random as you like) click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment