15.10.10

I want to make it



Just discovered this amazing site called Polyvore where basically people can make a sort of online collage (some of my favorites above) with inspiring photos and items of clothing/jewellery e.t.c and then a link in the side to say where you can purchase the clothes. (I thought this was pretty neat.) Its great for inspiration or fresh ideas of what to pair with your favorite black skinnies with for example, anyway i am totally hooked.

Haven't posted for a while because the last month or so has been absolutely crazy with my dad and his partner Imogen's wedding plans, Through out which I as one of the bridesmaids have been completely and utterly spoilt. I have just had my nails done at a cute little salon in town called Pamper Me where I picked out a colour called 'crowned' which is a very shimmery peachy bronze, and im now trying to drink as much water as is physically possible to hydrate my skin. Cant wait to upload the pictures
Happy Weekend

M x

No comments:

Post a Comment