14.6.10

Why don't we play, I'll wear your star






Soo sad to leave work experience last week, however sinead the runner I was working with got a job filming the new series of skins, soo happy for her. Discovered two new things this week;

1. Uniqlo, maybe its just me being very naive but I checked out the website for the first time the other day and fell in love with the loungewear in luxury materials and edgy selection of band t-shirts.
2. Pixies, recently i have been a bit bored with the music ive been listening too so i decided to try some surf punk (Shout out to the friend who recommended it) and discovered this amazing new band called The Pixies. My favorite songs are where is my mind? and hey.

Photos are from a recent wedding i went to. The woman is my dads girlfriend (recently fiance!)and i loved her topshop dress, retro bag and clashing shoe and ankle sock combo. Shes a really special gorgeous wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment