26.4.11

{Accessories} Colour crush

Details: Topshop gold ring, Ollie and Nic turquoise bangles (set of three but not all visible) No. 49 Clustered crystal bracelets, New look flower ring, H&M necklace (beads worn as bracelet) H&M Pink smoky bead bracelets, New look engraved earrings.
Thank you for being patient while I was away in secluded Scotland, I kept my promise and I have loads of lovely photos to share with you but I'll post them tomorrow since theres so many to look through and I have only just got back after all, Happy easter for Sunday by the way and I hope you love my colour brimming accessories inspiration! Much love x 
P.S I've tried to list where most of the items are from but alot of it is vintage/gifted/second hand 

5 comments:

  1. WE are CRUSHIN big time on all of your jewelry! The pics are outta this word stunning!!!! LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics from Scotland!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. we are now followin you babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! These photos are such a treat. They are really lovely to look at for the eyes! Beautiful!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. how amazing is your jewellery collection!! and i am loving the photography in it too

    xx

    follow on : www.dineinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete