29.3.10

HOT spring colours...


Topshop Coral dress
(Buy me) How pretty is the crisscross detail on the back of this summery dress! This color would look great with a tan and the cinched waist gives the dress a more feminine shape.
Opi nail polish
I love everything about this color, even its quirky name ' done out in deco.' Opi nail polish is available from Asos.com
Topshop heels
(Buy me) Caged heels are very now and this pair would not only go with everything you own but are the perfect day to night heel too!
Lace body
This cream, floral lace body would look great under a boxy crop top or over a bright colored vest. I love lace with denim at the moment and would wear this over a black vest with some distressed denim shorts and wayfarer sunglasses.
Luella Clutch
This embroided Luella clutch is not only gorgeous but timeless as well ( it would look great with the Opi nail polish.)
Coral ring
(Buy me) This statement making ring is such a pretty peach colour. Available at Asos.
Marc Jacob sunglasses
(Buy me) I would love to own a pair of these over sized tortoiseshell mj sunglasses.


M x

No comments:

Post a Comment